Martelli Stocking Template - Christmas
Start making your list and check it twice to see who's getting this big traditional Christmas stocking!
This template features Martelli's exclusive No Slip Backing and it's a whopping 21.5"! That means it perfect to stuff full of goodies for both your little & big ones to enjoy.
This traditional style stocking is so versatile:
- Make out of traditional red & green or creams & golds or blues, pinks and those amazing jewel tones.
- Or really light up their faces by creating out of cotton, flannel, or polar fleece with their favorite licensed characters.
- Perfect out of burlap, plaids, fun faux furs, knits, recycle clothing and so much more....
- Add a cuff and embroider initials, monograms, names, nicknames, favorite sports teams....
- Add a lining or not - it's up to you!
- Embellish away - so many great options!
- No matter what, you're going to be able to whip these up fast and easy and they're going to look great, too!
Linda's Secrets to Success?!
- Hang to the Left; Hang to the Right - Place fabric right side up or down then place the template on top to determine if your stocking will hang to the right or to the left.
- Cutting - Place the template on one piece of fabric, grab a marking pencil and trace all around. Then grab Martelli's 45mm or 28mm Rotary Cutter and cut around. Remove the template. If you missed a spot, no problem! Just use a sharp pair of scissors to cut any area not cut by the rotary cutter.
- Sewing - Pin this piece to the other uncut piece. Use the cut piece as your stitching guide!
- Plan first. Cuff or no cuff? Lining or no lining? They're not that hard to do but it is if you don't plan for them!
No matter what, you'll be able to whip these up fast and easy - and they're going to look great, too!