Martelli Stocking Template Set -Paw & Paw Print
If you're an animal lover, then this set is for you!
This Set includes:
- a Cute 'Paw' Stocking Template
- 5 Paw Print Pad Templates
This is another great Get a Grip Martelli Template featuring the No Slip Backing so when you cut, you get exactly what you meant to get!
This Template Set is:
- Perfect for any kind of animal - not just dogs & cats! Fabrics make all the difference!
- Animal prints, flannel, plaids, camo material, burlap, fun furs, polar fleece, velvet, Minky or Cuddle Fabrics all work well with this theme.
- Or use traditional red & green or creams & golds or blues, pinks & fun jewel tones.
- Great out of cotton, flannel, or polar fleece licensed character fabrics.
- Personalize with a cuff & embroider your pet's name or nickname.
- Add a lining or not - it's up to you. Most of the above fabrics don't need a lining!
- Embellish away - so many great options!
- Purchase the smaller paw print template to have 2 different paw print sizes.
- No matter what, you'll be able to whip these up fast & easy!
Linda's Secrets to Success?!
- Plan first. Cuff or no cuff? Lining or no lining? Neither are hard to do if you plan for them!
- Cutting the Paw Print – Iron on a fusible if fabric can handle it. Place the template on wrong side of your fabric or fusible & use a marking pencil to trace around each template. Look at picture for spacing or layout help. Grab Snippets or Embroidery Scissors & cut out the 5 pieces.
- Cutting the Stocking – both Martelli’s 45mm & 28mm cutters work great for the stocking.
- If using Minky or Cuddle fabric or any with a slippery back, put right sides together when cutting. Otherwise the slippery material will slip when touching each other. Then place template on top of the slippery side.
Watch my video where I show a bit more about the template. https://youtu.be/RMzv6V2Lk0s